Burmese Days - Family Adventure Holiday in Myanmar
Burma, Family, 11 days - from £1,695 (land only) - from €2,120 (land only) - from $2,965 (land only)
- English-speaking local guide
- Group airport transfers
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- National park entrance fees
- All excursions / lake cruises etc mentioned in the itinerary
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Tips for local staff
- Museum entrance fees
- Video or camera fees
- Any activities not mentioned or described as optional in the trip dossier
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 11.
The accommodation for this holiday is in a variety of 3 and 4 star standard hotels. All rooms have en-suite. All the hotels except while staying in the hills at Kalaw and on Inle Lake, have a swimming pool. On 6 nights there is a swimming pool at the hotels.
In the hotels children of 11yrs and under will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3 or a double with an extendable couch for a family of 4. Children over 12 yrs will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or have 2 rooms for a family of 4. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation. Additional nights are available at the beginning and end of the holiday. Details of your first night's hotel together with an emergency number will be provided with your booking confirmation.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.