Kung Fu Panda - Family Adventure Holiday in China
China, Family, 13 days - from £1,495 (land only) - from €1,795 (land only) - from $2,465 (land only)
- English-speaking local tour leader
- Group airport transfers
- All land and river transport
- Overnight soft sleeper train
- All internal flights
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Entrance fees to sites
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All breakfasts are included. Dinner on day 6 and lunch on day 9 are included. Other than these days, there is a wide range of dining options available and it seems sensible to leave the choice of style and budget to you. We recommend you allow £100 - 150 per person for these non-included meals.
During the tour we spend 11 nights in hotels (minimum 3 star) and 1 night in a 'soft' berth aboard a sleeper train. All accommodation except the sleeper train is based on twin rooms, but in most cases there is the flexibility for children to share with parents where this is required. On board the train, accommodation is in 4-berth compartments which have a lockable door.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.