Family USA adventure - Cowboys and Indians
USA, Family, 13 days - from £1,495 (land only) - from €1,795 (land only) - from $2,465 (land only)
- Local English-speaking driver / guide
- All required ground transport except airport transfers and optional excursions
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as described in the Meal Plan
- All camping equipment except personal equipment
- Entrance fees to National Parks and Monument Valley
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Visas (if required)
- Optional activities and excursions
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks etc.
All breakfasts are included in the holiday price. Lunches will normally be packed or picnic lunches and these will be made up before setting out by each family from bread, cold meats, sausage, cheese, fruit and snacks which will be provided. There are 2 lunches which are not included. These are on your free day in Lake Powell and the Grand Canyon. There are many options available depending on what you choose to do on these days. Dinners are taken either in hotels or nearby restaurants or cooked at campgrounds. 4 evening meals are not included (on the 4 hotel nights in Las Vegas and Beatty). There is a wide variety of dinning options in these cities and towns and your trip leader will make recommendations on restaurants. We recommend that you budget $20 - $35 per person for each of these non-included meals.