Kathmandu to Chitwan - Nepal Family Holiday
Nepal, Family, 9 days - from £1,195 (land only) - from €1,615 (land only) - from $2,000 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local KE leader
- Airport transfers and all transfers within the itinerary
- The internal flight from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- All accommodation as described
- All meals throughout the holiday
- A 4-day trek with a local support crew
- A cookery course and guided sightseeing in Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 9, are included in the holiday price.
During this holiday the group will spend 3 nights in Kathmandu at a comfortable, centrally-located hotel with swimming pool. There are 3 nights in homestays where the accommodation may be quite simple with shared washing facilities and toilets. We also have 2 nights at a comfortable 'jungle lodge resort' in the Chitwan National Park.
Children of 11yrs and under will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3 or a double with 2 extra beds for a family of 4. Children over 12 yrs will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or have 2 rooms for a family of 4. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation.
Additional hotel nights are available pre and post the holiday. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.