Kathmandu to Chitwan - Nepal Family Holiday
Nepal, Family, 9 days - from £1,195 (land only) - from €1,435 (land only) - from $1,970 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local KE leader
- Airport transfers and all transfers within the itinerary
- The internal flight from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the holiday
- A 4-day trek with a local support crew
- A cookery course and guided sightseeing in Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 9, are included in the holiday price.
During this trip the group will spend 3 nights in Kathmandu at a comfortable, centrally-located hotel. There are 3 nights in homestays where the accommodation may be quite simple with shared washing facilities and toilets. We also have 2 nights at a comfortable 'jungle lodge resort' in the Chitwan National Park. We can make rooming arrangements to suit families throughout the holiday, with children sharing with parents where necessary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.