Family Tour du Mont Blanc Walking Holiday
France & Italy, Family, 8 days - from £895 (land only) - from €1,210 (land only) - from $1,505 (land only)
- The guiding services of a fully qualified International Mountain Leader
- Valley transport (not airport transfers)
- All accomodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- All cable car lifts which are part of the itinerary
- The services of a baggage vehicle and driver
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Airport transfers
- Transfers and cable cars which are not part of the itinerary
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and snacks and souvenirs etc
All meals included from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8.
During this trip, the group will spend 3 nights in Yeti Lodge in Argentiere. The apartments in "Yeti Lodge" all enjoy bright and airy rooms with floor-to-ceiling picture windows with private south-facing sun-decks facing Mont Blanc, satellite TV/DVD and free WFI. The interiors are tastefully decorated with white and timber clad walls, luxury furnishings, deep sofas and traditional fireplaces. Yeti Lodge also offers secure car parking and is non-smoking. Accommodation is in twin, triple or family quad rooms. There will also be 3 nights in hotels at the Col du Forclaz, in Champex and in Le Fouly where accommodation will be in twin, triple or family quad rooms and 1 night in the Bonatti Refuge, a mountain hut where accommodation will be in mixed dormitories.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.