Moroccan Magic - Family Adventure
Morocco, Family, 8 days - from £595 (land only) - from €805 (land only) - from $1,040 (land only)
- An experienced professional English-speaking local leader
- Marrakech Airport transfers (on first and last day of itinerary)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Mules on walk in the Atlas
- Accommodation as per dossier
- Meals as per the Meal Plan
- Surf lesson (children of 8yrs and above)
- Camels on walk on beach in Essaouira
- Calligraphy lesson
- Cooking lesson
- Hamman in Imlil
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8.
During this holiday the group will spend 2 nights at a comfortable family orientated hotel in Marrakech. This hotel has great gardens to run around in and a swimming pool. In the mountains we stay in a simple gite for 2 nights, which has family rooms with mattresses on the floor. Bedding is provided here but we advise you to take a sheet sleeping bag. In March and October you may also wish to bring a light sleeping bag to supplement the blankets. Rooms in the gite have shared facilities. In Essaouria, we will stay 3 nights in a small hotel with swimming pool just a short distance from the Medina and 2 minutes walk from the beach.
Children of 11yrs and under will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3 or a double with 2 extra beds for a family of 4. Children over 12 yrs will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or have 2 rooms for a family of 4. Larger family rooms are occasionally available. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation.
Additional hotel nights are available pre and post the holiday. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.