The Black Pearl - Montenegro Family Adventure
Montenegro, Family, 8 days - from £845 (land only) - from €1,185 (land only) - from $1,420 (land only)
- English-speaking local guide
- Group airport transfers
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the holiday
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- National park entrance fees
- All excursions and activities that are part of the the itinerary.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Airport transfers other than group transfers
- Extra activities and excursions marked as 'optional'
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8.
During the holiday we stay for three nights in simple timber A-framed chalets. These are designed to resemble the traditional Durmitor shepherds' huts with the addition of some mod 'cons'. Kids will love staying here. The chalets have 4 beds in two separate rooms, a bathroom and living room. In the Bay of Kotor we stay in apartments in the Dobrota area near the city walls, for 4 nights. All rooms are en-suite.
Ususally as a standard in the accommodation, children of 11yrs and under will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3 or a double with an extendable couch for a family of 4. Children over 12 yrs will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or have 2 rooms for a family of 4. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation.
Additional hotel nights are available. Details of your first night's hotel together with an emergency number will be provided with your booking confirmation.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.