Les Petits Caravaniers - Family Adventure Trek
Morocco, Family, 8 days - from £495 (land only) - from €595 (land only) - from $795 (land only)
- An experienced professional English and French speaking Moroccan leader
- Marrakech Airport transfers (on first and last day of itinerary)
- All land transport and hotel accommodation involved in the itinerary
- Meals as per the Meal Plan
- Once on trek a full service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for staff
- Meals as per the meal plan
- Airport transfers (other than on Day 1 and 8)
- Miscellaneous expenses - souvenirs and drinks etc
All meals are included except for 2 dinners whilst in Marrakech (day 1 & day 7).
During this holiday the group will spend 2 nights at a comfortable family orientated hotel in Marrakech. There are 5 nights camping during the holiday. On the first and last night of trek this will be at a comfortable fixed camp with basic facilities. The other three nights will be in a Caravanniers' camp, with 2 man tents, made up each day in the desert. Mattresses are provided at each camp. All family members should take a 4 season sleeping bag for the camping nights. This will be carried along with your main luggage by the camels.
When in the hotels, children of 11yrs and under will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3 or a double with 2 extra beds for a family of 4. Children over 12 yrs will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or have 2 rooms for a family of 4. Larger family rooms are occasionally available. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation.
Additional hotel nights are available pre and post the holiday. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.