Poland - Tatras Family Explorer
Poland, Family, 8 days - from £695 (land only) - from €940 (land only) - from $1,175 (land only)
- An experienced English speaking Polish tour leader
- A single Krakow Airport group transfer on Day 1 and Day 8 of the trip itinerary
- 7 nights hotel accommodation as described
- Meals as detailed in the meal plan
- All road transport required by the itinerary
- All cable car and funicular fares required by the itinerary
- All entrance fees during excursions and sightseeing which are part of the itinerary
- All necessary equipment (including safety equipment) required by activities in the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers (other than the single group transfers on Day 1 and Day 8)
- Tips for local staff
- Some meals as detailed in the meal plan
- Cost of any optional excursions or activities
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals except 1 dinner are included in the trip price. On the free day in Zakopane we have left the choice of where and what to eat up to you. In Zakopane there is a wide choice of restaurants and cafes to choose from. Meals are not particularly expensive in Poland. We suggest you budget between £6 and £10 per family member for this dinner.
During this trip the group will spend 5 nights in a family hotel in Zakopane and 2 nights in a 3 star hotel in Krakow. Accommodation is based on twin share with private bathroom but family rooms with more beds can also be arranged on request.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.