Tigers, Temples and Taj, Family Adventure in India
India, Family, 10 days - from £995 (land only) - from €1,395 (land only) - from $1,620 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local leader
- Single timed Delhi airport transfers on the first and last day of the land only itinerary
- All land transport involved in the itinerary including train journeys
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- 3 games drives in Ranthambore/Sawai Mansingh Park in summer
- Elephant ride at Jaipur to Amber Fort
- Camel ride at Pushkar
- 2 rickshaw rides at Bharatpur
- Cookery demonstration at Jaipur
- Bollywood movie tickets
- Guided sightseeing tour of Delhi / Agra / Jaipur and Pushkar
- All park fees and entrance fees to all monuments
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Delhi Airport transfers other than the single timed transfer
- Indian Visa
- Additional optional activities
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenses
All meals are included in the trip price from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on day 10
On arrival the group will spend 1 night in a centrally located tourist class hotel in Delhi and prior to departure will overnight in a hotel near the airport. In Agra, Bharatpur, Ranthambore, Jaipur and Pushkar we stay in 'Indian 3 star' hotels with swimming pools.
Children of 11yrs and under will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or for a family of 4 have a double with 2 extra beds or 2 rooms. Children over 12 yrs will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or have 2 rooms for a family of 4. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation.
Additional hotel nights are available pre and post the holiday. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.