Romania Family Holiday - Treasures of Transylvania
Romania, Family, 8 days - from £895 (land only) - from €1,210 (land only) - from $1,505 (land only)
- An experienced
- English-speaking Romanian Guide
- Single timed Bucharest Otopeni Airport group transfers on day 1 and day 8 of the trip itinerary
- All other transfers required by the trip itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- Cable-car rides
- Bear Reservation entrance
- Entrance to the sites as described in the itinerary
- Mountain bike hire
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers (other than the single timed group transfers)
- Tips for local staff
- Optional rock climbing
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8 of the trip itinerary
During this trip the group will spend 3 nights in a family friendly hotel near Bran, with swimming pool, volleyball and tennis courts. We have 1 night in a traditional Saxon house in Viscri. Here bedrooms are simple and usually have beds which are pulled out from draws! Not all rooms in Viscri have en-suite facilities. In Sinaia we stay in a central hotel close to the park with a pond and play area. We spend our final night in Romania at a comfortable centarally located hotel in Bucharest. Children of 11yrs and under will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3 or a double with a extendable couch for a family of 4. Children over 12 yrs will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or have 2 rooms for a family of 4. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation. Additional hotel nights are available. Details of your first night's hotel together with an emergency number will be provided with your booking confirmation.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.