Zulu Warriors - South Africa Family Safari Holiday
South Africa, Family, 13 days - from £1,495 (land only) - from €2,095 (land only) - from $2,420 (land only)
- A professional local guide and driver
- Single timed Johannesburg Airport transfers on the first and last day
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as described in the Meal Plan
- Entry fees to the various parks and reserve areas
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local staff
- Some meals as described in the Meal Plan
- Entrance fees for optional excursions
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All breakfasts plus 10 lunches and 9 dinners are included in the trip price (see the daily itinerary above for details of which meals are included). The group will take the included meals together either in camp or at local cafes and restaurants. While staying on the North Natal Coast only breakfast is included so families can take advantage of the free days. There are many restaurants to choose from, and you should allow approximately £10 per person for lunches and £15 per person for dinners.
During this trip the group will spend 6 nights in chalets, lodges and apartments and 6 nights camping. The group will spend 1 night in family chalets at Mpumalanga (each with bedrooms, bathroom and lounge), 1 night in Swazi-style huts at Mantega Village (family-share with shared ablutions), 2 nights in holiday apartments on the North Natal Coast (each apartment has separate sleeping and living areas with shared bathroom) and 2 nights in comfortable cottage accommodation at the Berghouse Cottages in the Drakensberg (each cottage has separate sleeping and living areas with shared bathroom). Whilst camping there will be 1 night at Edeni Game Reserve, 2 nights in Kruger National Park, 1 night at Hlane Campsite in Swaziland and 2 nights camping in St Lucia Reserve. Camping will be in 2-person tents and campsites will have communal facilities.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.