Sri Lanka - Island Explorer, Family Adventure
Sri Lanka, Family, 14 days - from £1,195 (land only) - from €1,675 (land only) - from $1,940 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local leader
- Single timed Colombo Airport transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All meals
- Rafting excursion at Kitugala with qualified river guides and all equipment (life vests and helmets included)
- 1 jeep safari at Udawalawe and Yala National Parks
- Batik making at Kandy
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Departure tax on leaving Colombo (if applicable)
- Tips for trek staff and hotel staff
- Optional excursions as in the itinerary
- Miscellaneous expenses - soft drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals included
During the holiday we will use comfortable hotels and guesthouse accommodation chosen for its suitability for family groups. On 9 nights our hotels have swimming pools. The final night of the holiday is spent at a hotel in Seeduwa, near the airport.
Usually children of 11yrs and under will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or for a family of 4 have a double with 2 extra beds or 2 rooms. Children over 12 yrs will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or have 2 rooms for a family of 4. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation.
Additional hotel nights are available pre and post the holiday. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary. Please contact the office for further details.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.