Winter Wonderland - Sweden Family Adventure
Sweden, Family, 6 days - from £1,265 (land only) - from €1,775 (land only) - from $2,050 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking Swedish guide for all activities
- Kiruna Airport transfers (single timed transfer for group flights)
- All land transport and activities as described
- All specialist winter activity equipment
- Additional warm clothing for the snowmobiling and husky sled ride activities
- 5 nights accommodation at Camp Ripan
- 1 visit to the Aurora Spa
- All meals included
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Kiruna Airport transfers (other single timed group transfer)
- Additional activities other than those described
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 6.
During this trip the group will spend 5 nights at Camp Ripan on the outskirts of the modern town of Kiruna. This unusual resort hotel is comprised of several rows of wooden cabins which have twin rooms, en-suite facilities, satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities, comfortable sitting area and drying room. Family cabins have 4 beds and can accommodate a 5th extra bed if required, however it is more comfortable if you opt for 2 cabins for a family of 5 (at an additional cost). The hotel reception has a bar, and a restaurant with a reputation for good local food. The proprietor of Camp Ripan is a chef and the cuisine is a priority for her. There is also a spa, one visit during your trip is included (either day 2 or 4), with an indoor and outdoor pool. If you are lucky you can enjoy the warmth whilst watching the Northern Lights flash through the windows.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.