Family Frolics in Lycia - Turkey Adventure Holiday
Turkey, Family, 8 days - from £795 (land only) - from €995 (land only) - from $1,390 (land only)
- An experienced English speaking local guide
- Single timed group transfers to/from Dalaman Airport
- All transfers within the itinerary
- Accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals except dinner on day 1
- All activities as in the itinerary including specialist equipment (bikes / helmets / kayaks / buoyancy aids etc)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local staff
- Airport transfers (other than with the group)
- Entrance fees for historical sites
- Snorkel and mask
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included, from breakfast on day 2 to breakfast on day 8. Dinner on day 1 is not included - however most flights from the UK arrive into Dalaman in the late evening meaning that usually once you arrive at the hotel it'll be too late to have or desire dinner!
During this holiday the group will spend 2 nights at a comfortable hotel in Dalyan at the beginning and 5 nights at a hotel in Kas in the second section of the week. The hotel in Dalyan is by the river and had lovely green gardens. Meals are served in the restaurant and terrace next to the river. All rooms are en-suite and have a balcony. The hotel in Kas is a 2 minute walk from the beach and has a swimming pool. All rooms are en-suite and have a balcony. Meals are taken on the terrace with views over the harbour and glistening Mediterranean Sea.
Children of 11yrs and under will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3 or a double with 2 extra beds for a family of 4. Children over 12 yrs will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or have 2 rooms for a family of 4. Larger family rooms are occasionally available. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation.
Additional hotel nights are available pre and post the holiday. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.