Family Turkey - Anatolian Adventure
Turkey, Family, 8 days - from £645 (land only) - from €905 (land only) - from $1,090 (land only)
- An experienced English speaking local guide
- A single group transfer from Kayseri Airport to the group hotel on Day 1 and back to the airport on Day 8
- All transfers within the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals as outlined in the Meal Plan
- All camping equipment
- Horse riding and biking including specialist equipment and guide
- Entrance fees to Aladaglar National park
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local staff
- Airport transfers (other than with the group)
- Entrance fees to historical sites except Aladaglar National Park
- Optional activities
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8.
During this trip, the group will spend 4 nights in a hotel in Cappadocia and 3 nights camping. All accommodation is arranged on a twin sharing basis or in a family room. Single rooms and tents are possible. All camping equipment is provided including sleeping bags. For single supplement prices please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on the website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.