Teenage Toubkal Ascent - Morocco Family Adventure
Morocco, Family, 8 days - from £395 (land only) - from €555 (land only) - from $680 (land only)
- An experienced English speaking local guide
- Marrakech Airport transfers (on Day 1 & 8 only)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Once on trek a full service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for staff
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals whilst on trek are included in the holiday price. In Marrakech where there is a wide range of dining options we have left the choice of what to eat and how much to spend to you. This means you will pay directly for a total of 2 dinners and 1 lunch. Options in Marrakech range from the very inexpensive mouth-watering fare served in the Djemaa el Fna (£4 - 7) to fine dining in the city's more upmarket restaurants (£15 - 25).
During this holiday the group will spend 2 nights at a comfortable 3-star family orientated hotel in Marrakech. We also have 3 nights at an excellent gite in Ait Souka, where the accommodation is in small dormitory rooms, usually shared by 4 people and perfect for families. Although mattresses and bedding are provided, we recommend that group members take a sheet sleeping bag. Rooms in the gite have shared facilities and hot showers. There are also 2 nights camping, using 2-person tents.
In the Marrakech hotel, 3-person families will share a triple room, whilst 4-person families will have adjacent twin-bed rooms. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation.
Additional hotel nights are available pre and post the holiday. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.