Great Buddha Trail - Highlights of Nepal
Nepal, Discovery, 14 days - from £1,395 (land only) - from €1,885 (land only) - from $2,440 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local leader
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described
- All meals
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu and various cultural sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary
- All jungle activities in Chitwan
- All permits and park fees necessary to complete the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Optional activities
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the trip price from Dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 14.
Accommodation for this tour of Nepal's major Buddhist and other cultural sights has been carefully selected on the basis of location and providing a comfortable touring experience. Four of the hotels we use on this holiday are located on ridge tops, affording spectacular panorama of the Himalayan chain stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west to Everest in the east. Several of the hotels have pool or spa facilities. In Chitwan we stay in a safari lodge consisting of modern well appointed bungalows set in green gardens with views to the Rapti River. There are a total of 13 nights in hotels and lodges where accommodation is on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Single rooms are available for a supplementary cost on request. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu are also available. For additional nights and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Single rooms and additional nights are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.