Trekking in Georgia and the High Caucasus
Georgia, Trek & Walk, 9 days - from £1,095 (land only) - from €1,535 (land only) - from $1,780 (land only)
- A professional leader
- Single timed Tbilisi Airport transfers at the beginning and end of the trip
- Accommodation as described in the dossier (includes a hotel 'night' for early morning arrivals on day 1 of the Land Only itinerary)
- All land transport throughout the trip
- Baggage transfer by vehicle where appropriate during the trekking
- 6 nights full-service camping
- Entrance fees to tourist sites which are part of the itinerary
- Meals as per the Meal Plan
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tbilisi Airport transfers (other than the single group transfer at the beginning and end of the trip)
- Tips for local staff
- Entrance fees at tourist sites which are not part of the itinerary
- Breakfast on the final day if departing earlier than 8am
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included from breakfast on day 1 to dinner on day 8.
Included in the holiday are 3 hotel nights in Tibilsi. This will enable clients on the preferred flight (arriving in the early hours of the morning of day 1 of the Land Only itinerary) to have the use of a hotel room to rest/sleep and freshen up prior to breakfast. Note that it will also be possible for clients arriving a day earlier than day 1 of the land Only itinerary to use this hotel night. At the end of the holiday there are 2 nights spent in the group hotel in Tibilsi. During the trek there are 6 nights camping. All accommodation is on a twin share basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired with another single traveller of the same sex. Depending on availability, it is possible to request single rooms for the hotel nights or single tents for an additional charge. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the trip dates and prices page on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.