Gondoro Peak and the Hushe Valley
Pakistan, Climbing, 18 days - from £1,795 (land only) - from €2,245 (land only) - from $3,140 (land only)
- An experienced professional KE leader
- Internal flights and associated airport transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the holiday
- Once on trek a full service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment) is included in the trek price.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Pakistan Visa
- Tips for local guides and support staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - souvenirs and drinks etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from arrival on day 1 to breakfast on day 18 of the Land Only itinerary.
During this trip the group will spend a total of 3 nights in Islamabad at a good standard of hotel. The group will also have 2 nights in a tourist standard hotel in Khaplu. Whilst on trek there will be a total of 13 nights spent camping. All accommodation is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 5 hotel nights, single rooms are available at supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Islamabad are also available. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.