Grand Traverse of the Jura Ski Tour
France & Switzerland, Ski Touring, 9 days - from £1,295 (land only) - from €1,555 (land only) - from $2,135 (land only)
- A professional BASI Nordic Ski Instructor throughout
- Hotel and Gite accommodation for 8 nights
- Baggage transfers every day
- All meals except dinner on day 1 and lunches
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Dinner on the evening of arrival
- Lunches & Hillfood snacks
- Equipment hire
- Jura ski pass - approx 42 euros
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals except lunches and the dinner on day 1 are included in the trip price. You will need to purchase lunch and snacks for each day. These can easily be bought locally. We recommend an allowance of 10 to 15 per day for lunches, snack food and soft drinks. Tap water in France is drinkable.
The Grand Traverse of the Jura passes through sparsely populated territory and accommodation choices, especially for groups, are very limited. Accommodation will be on a half-board basis at a mixture of small hotels and French-style gites. Facilities at each night stop will vary. Rooms will be a mixture of twin-share with ensuite facilities and more basic non-segregated dormitory style accommodation with shared bathroom, within either a gite or hotel. Single accommodation is extremely difficult to book in advance but may be possible to arrange at additional cost on arrival at some hotels. Please contact the KE office for details.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.