Highlights of El Salvador
El Salvador, Discovery, 15 days - from £1,195 (land only) - from €1,495 (land only) - from $2,090 (land only)
- English-speaking local guide
- Group airport transfers
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- National park entrance fees
- All excursions mentioned in the itinerary.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Airport transfers other than group transfers
- Some meals as detailed in the meal plan
- Optional activities and excursions
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure
All breakfasts, 9 lunches and 5 dinners are provided. see daily itinerary in the trip dossier for details. In practice this means clients will be expected to pay directly for a total of 5 lunches and 9 dinners and we suggest that you budget $US5 - 10 for each of these meals.
The group will spend 1 night at a hotel on the outskirts of San Salvador, 1 night at a coffee plantation lodge in Portezuelo Park / Juayua, 1 night in a basic bungalow in Cerro Verde National Park and 1 night at the Hostal Miramundo on El Pital. We have 1 night at a hotel in La Palma, 2 nights at a hotel in Escalon, San Salvador and 2 nights at a hotel in Suchitoto. We also spend 2 nights in mountain cabanas in Berlin/Alegria and 3 nights at a beach hotel in El Cuco. All accommodation is based on twin sharing, or occasionally triple sharing. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired with another solo traveller of the same sex.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.