Hidden Himalaya of Burma Trek
Burma, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £2,395 (land only) - from €2,875 (land only) - from $3,945 (land only)
- A local English speaking KE leader throughout
- Single timed Yangon Airport transfers on Day 1 and Day 15
- Internal flights and associated transfers
- Trekking service for 10 days including porters
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all tourist sites (excluding museum fees)
- Sightseeing tours in Putao and in Mandalay
- All meals as described in the dossier
- Accomodation as described in the dossier
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Airport transfers except for the single timed group transfers on arrival and departure
- Visa fee
- Airport departure tax on leaving Yangon
- Tips for local staff including the trekking crew
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks etc.
All meals are included, from lunch on Day 1 of the Land Only itinerary to breakfast on Day 15.
There are 2 nights at a Yangon hotel, 1 night at a Mandalay hotel and 3 nights at a comfortable lodge in Putao. Whilst trekking, there are 4 nights in basic village house accommodation and 5 nights camping. The hotel and lodge accommodation is in comfortable, tourist class establishments with twin sharing rooms and en-suite facilities. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending on availability, it is possible to book a single supplement for the trip (for the 6 hotel and lodge nights). For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.