Kashmir - Hill Stations and Houseboats
India, Discovery, 13 days - from £1,295 (land only) - from €1,815 (land only) - from $2,165 (land only)
- Professional English-speaking local guide
- Group airport transfers
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- The flights from Amritsar to Srinagar and Srinagar to Delhi
- National park entrance fees
- All excursions mentioned in the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Indian Visa
- Airport taxes
- Airport transfers other than group transfers
- Extra activities and excursions
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure
All meals are included, from lunch on Day 1 of the Land Only itinerary to breakfast on Day 13.
The group will have one night at a conveniently located hotel in Delhi at the beginning of the holiday and a second night at the same hotel at the end of the holiday. We will also have 2 nights at a simple hotel in Shimla and 2 nights at a similar establishment in Dharamsala. We will also have 1 night at a heritage hotel in Paragpur and 1 night at a hotel in Amritsar. Whilst in Kashmir, we will have 4 nights in a deluxe houseboat on Dal Lake. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending upon availability, it may be possible to arrange single rooms in hotels. For additional hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.