Iceland Three Peaks Challenge
Iceland, Climbing, 8 days - from £1,495 (land only) - from €2,095 (land only) - from $2,495 (land only)
- Professional English speaking Icelandic guide(s)
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Ice-axe crampons helmet and harness
- Vehicle support throughout the trip
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik are not included
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals whilst on trek are included in the trip price. While staying in Reykjavik, there is a wide range of dining options and here it makes sense to leave the choice of meal and bufget to you so meals here are not included in the holiday price. We recommend you allow £50 - £70 for non included meals.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in basic hotel or guesthouse accommodation, situated within a short walk of central Reykjavik. The accommodation here will be based on twin room sharing although it may be possible to book a single room at an additional cost. Some of this accommodation has shared, rather than en-suite facilities. On our journey across Iceland, we will stay in typical Icelandic mountain huts with dorms or hostels. The accommodation at these establishments is in shared rooms with shared facilities. The accommodation at the hostel in Skaftafell, for example is in 4-6 person (2-3 bunk beds) rooms. Sleeping bags are needed at the accommodation we use outside of Reykjavik. For hotel prices and single hotel supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.