Italian High Level Trek
Italy, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £1,195 (land only) - from €1,615 (land only) - from $2,000 (land only)
- Professional IFMGA Guide(s)
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All cable cars and uplift required by the itinerary
- All transfers required by the itinerary (except airport transfers)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All breakfasts and 6 dinners are included in the trip price. Packed lunches and snacks can be bought in the huts. On most days there will also be the possibility of having a hot lunch either at a hut encountered on route or a late lunch taken at our overnight halt. You should allow around CHF15 per lunch. Most groups prefer to choose a restaurant for the final evening meal in Zermatt and we have therefore not included this meal in the price of your holiday. We suggest 25 - 30 Swiss Francs should be sufficient to cover this meal.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in hotel accommodation. Whilst in the mountains, there are 5 nights spent in mountain huts, where the accommodation provided is on a non-segregated, dormitory-style basis. In some high mountain huts, washing facilities are limited. Single rooms are not available.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.