Inca Trail and Beyond Trek
Peru, Trek & Walk, 13 days - from £1,345 (land only) - from €1,815 (land only) - from $2,165 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local leader
- Inca Trail permit fee and entrance to Machu Picchu
- Cusco Airport transfers (on designated group arrival and departure days only)
- All land transport required in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan. Guided sightseeing tour of Cusco
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Cusco airport departure taxes
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Lunch and dinner in Cusco / Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
In Cusco, Ollantaytambo, and Aguas Calientes below Machu Picchu, there is a wide range of dining options and while staying in these cities and towns it makes sense to give you the choice of where and what to eat. We have therefore not included in the trip price, meals (other than breakfast) whilst staying in hotels throughout this tour. Clients will be expected to pay for these meals (4 lunches and 6 dinners - see itinerary for details) and you should allow approximately £6 - £15 per meal. While trekking a full trek service including all meals is provided.
The group will have a total of four nights in hotel accommodation in Cusco, where we use a comfortable tourist class hotel located close to the cultural centre of the city. There will also be one hotel night in Ollantaytambo and one night at a local Inn in Aguas Calientes. Whilst on trek, there will be a total of 6 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending on availability, it may be possible to pre-book single rooms for the nights that you spend in Cusco. Please note that it is extremely difficult for us to book single rooms at any of the other hotels used in this itinerary. For additional hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Due to the restrictions placed on the number of porters allowed on the Inca Trail, it is not possible to offer single tent accommodation on this holiday.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.