Inca Trail and Beyond Trek
Peru, Trek & Walk, 13 days - from £1,295 (land only) - from €1,555 (land only) - from $2,135 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local leader
- Inca Trail permit fee and entrance to Machu Picchu
- Cusco Airport transfers (on designated group arrival and departure days only)
- All land transport required in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan. Guided sightseeing tour of Cusco
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Cusco airport departure taxes
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Lunch and dinner in Cusco / Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
In Cusco, Ollantaytambo, and Aguas Calientes below Machu Picchu, there is a wide range of dining options and while staying in these cities and towns it makes sense to give you the choice of where and what to eat. We have therefore not included in the trip price, meals (other than breakfast) whilst staying in hotels throughout this tour. Clients will be expected to pay for these meals (4 lunches and 6 dinners - see itinerary for details) and you should allow approximately £6 - £15 per meal. While trekking a full trek service including all meals is provided.