The Classic Leh to Manali Mountain Bike Traverse
India, Bike - Semi Slick, 15 days - from £1,395 (land only) - from €1,745 (land only) - from $2,440 (land only)
- An experienced KE Indian biking leader
- The internal flight from Delhi to Leh
- Delhi Airport transfers on Day 1 and Day 15 of the Land Only itinerary
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Support vehicles and drivers in Leh and during the journey from Leh to Manali
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- All meals
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Indian Visa
- Delhi Airport transfers (other than on the group arrival and departure days)
- Tips for drivers and other staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc. Bike Carriage on the flights - please check with your carrier for charges
All meals are included in the trip price from lunch on Day 1 of the Land Only itinerary to breakfast on Day 15.
The group will have one night at a pleasant and conveniently located hotel, close to Delhi Airport, at the beginning of the trip and a second night at the same hotel at the end of the holiday. In Leh we stay in a centrally located hotel for 5 nights. We also stay in hotels for 1 night in Manali, 1 night in Jespa and 1 night in Nalagarh. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Whilst on the ride between Leh and Manali there will be 4 nights camping. It is possible to hire a single tent for these nights at additional cost - please note that single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. Depending upon availability, it may also be possible to arrange single room occupancy in Delhi and in Leh. For additional hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.