Across the Julian Alps to Triglav
Slovenia, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £695 (land only) - from €975 (land only) - from $1,140 (land only)
- A professional English speaking Slovenian mountain guide
- Single timed group airport transfers on day 1 and day 8
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Vehicle transfers on Day 2 and on Day 7
- A via ferrata safety harness and a climbing helmet are also provided locally
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers (other than the single group transfers on day 1 and day 8 of the trip itinerary)
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All breakfasts and dinners including 2 evening meals at restaurants in downtown Bled, are included in the holiday price. Hill food, packed lunches and bottled water can be purchased in Bled and from the huts. We estimate a budget of around 15 per day should cover your spending on lunches.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in 3-star traditional pension accommodation on the lakeside at Bled. Accommodation here is twin sharing with en-suite facilities. There are also 5 nights staying in huts set up by the Mountaineering Association of Slovenia in the protected area of the Triglav National Park. Accommodation here is in dormitory style rooms that vary in capacity, some holding 8 persons per room and some as many as 25. Sleeping bags are not required at the huts, as bed sheets and blankets are supplied. Please note that water for washing is limited at the huts, and bathroom facilities can appear basic. However, overnighting in the heart of the mountains and staying in a traditional mountain hut, more than makes up for the lack of showers! For the 2 hotel nights in Bled, single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Bled are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Single rooms are not available in the mountain huts.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.