Jebel Sahro Walking Week
Morocco, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £445 (land only) - from €535 (land only) - from $735 (land only)
- Experienced English speaking local guide
- Marrakech Airport transfers (on day 1 & 8 only)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Tips for staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights at a tourist class hotel in Marrakech. While there are several more expensive hotels in Marrakech, we try to strike the right balance of a comfortable and conveniently located hotel while maintaining a really good value holiday. In Tagdilt we will be staying at a village house/gite with basic facilities and mattresses on the floor. Whilst on trek there will be a total of 4 nights camping. All accommodation is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 2 hotel nights single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Marrakech are also available. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.