Jordan's Dana to Petra Trek
Jordan, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £895 (land only) - from €1,255 (land only) - from $1,460 (land only)
- Local Jordanian tour leader
- Bedouin trekking guide
- Amman Airport transfers as described
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as per the Meal Plan
- Guided sightseeing tour of Petra including entrance fees
- Entrance fee for Dana Reserve
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Some meals as per the Meal Plan
- Airport transfers other than those described
- Tips for local staff including the local guide and drivers
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals from breakfast on day 2 to breakfast on day 8 are included in the holiday price. Dinner on the first evening in Madaba is not included. Most clients will arrive late in the evening having taken a meal on the plane. For those arriving earlier the hotel has a restaurant or there is a wide range of dining options nearby (allow £10 - £15 for a dinner).
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in Madaba (or in Amman) at a tourist hotel. We will also have a night in a tourist hotel in Wadi Musa (Petra). Whilst on trek there are 5 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex.. When camping in the desert, we provide simple 2-man tents, but it is quite usual for group members to find a secluded spot in the dunes (or by the campfire if preferred) and to sleep out under the stars. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.