Jordan Highlights Tour
Jordan, Discovery, 9 days - from £995 (land only) - from €1,345 (land only) - from $1,740 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local leader
- A single Amman Airport group transfer on day 1 and day 8
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Guided sightseeing tour of Petra including entrance fees
- Guided tour by 4X4 in Wadi Rum
- Mt Nebo and Dead Sea entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local guide and other local staff
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners are included in the holiday price (see daily itinerary for which days meals are included). Clients will pay directly for lunch and/or dinner while staying in hotels in Amman, Madaba, Petra and Aqaba. In practice this will amount to a total of 3 dinners and 5 lunches and we recommend you budget around £7 - 10 for each of these meals.
During this trip the group will spend a total of 6 nights in comfortable 3 star or Tourist Class accommodation as follows: 1 night in Amman, 1 night in Madaba, 2 nights in Wadi Musa (Petra), and 1 night at an Aqaba Beach hotel. We will also spend 2 nights at a Bedouin camp in the desert in Wadi Rum. The fixed camp has 'twin room' tents with carpets, comfortable matresses and bedding is provided. The camp has toilets and communal washing facitities. There are also comfortable communal seating and dinning areas. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.