Jordan Active - Multi-Active Adventure Holiday
Jordan, Multi Activity, 8 days - from £995 (land only) - from €1,395 (land only) - from $1,620 (land only)
- English speaking tour guide throughout the trip
- Specialist canyoning and cycling guides
- Cultural guide at Jerash and Petra
- All entrance fees required by the itinerary
- All activities as described in the trip dossier
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- Meals as indicated in the Meal Plan
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Some meals as indicated in the Meal Plan
- Tips for local guide and other local staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All breakfasts, 4 lunches and 1 dinner are included in the holiday price (see the daily itinerary in the trip dossier for which days meals are included). Clients will pay directly for lunch and/or dinner while staying in hotels in Amman, Madaba and Wasi Musa (Petra). In practice this will amount to a total of 7 or 8 meals and we recommend you budget around £7 - 10 for each of these meals.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in Madaba, 2 nights in Amman and 2 nights in Petra at tourist hotels. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. During our stay at Wadi Rum, we will stay at a fixed Bedouin Camp, but it is quite usual for group members to find a secluded spot in the dunes (or by the campfire if preferred) and to sleep out under the stars. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.