Jordan Trekking Holiday - Wadi Rum and Petra
Jordan, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £895 (land only) - from €1,075 (land only) - from $1,475 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local leader
- Timed Amman Airport transfers at the beginning and end of the trip
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Guided sightseeing tour of Petra including entrance fees
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local guide and other local staff
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners are included in the holiday price. Lunches and dinners are not included when staying in hotels in Madaba and Wadi Musa (Petra). In practice this amounts to 1 lunch and 2 dinners and we recommend you budget £30 to cover these meals
During this holiday, the group will spend 1 night in Madaba at a tourist-class hotel and 1 nights in a similar standard of hotel in Wadi Musa (Petra). There are 4 nights camping at Wadi Rum and 1 night above Petra. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. When camping in the desert, we provide simple 2-man tents, but it is quite usual for group members to find a secluded spot in the dunes (or by the campfire if preferred) and to sleep out under the stars.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.