Jordan Trekking Holiday - Wadi Rum and Petra
Jordan, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £945 (land only) - from €1,325 (land only) - from $1,505 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local leader
- Airport transfers as described
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Guided sightseeing tour of Petra including entrance fees
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local guide and other local staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included from breakfast on day 2 to breakfast on day 8.
During this holiday, the group will spend 1 night in Madaba at a tourist-class hotel and 1 nights in a similar standard of hotel in Wadi Musa (Petra). There are 4 nights camping at Wadi Rum and 1 night above Petra. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. When camping in the desert, we provide simple 2-man tents, but it is quite usual for group members to find a secluded spot in the dunes (or by the campfire if preferred) and to sleep out under the stars.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.