Mountain Bike Traverse of the Jura
France, Bike - Fat Tyre, 8 days - from £1,195 (land only) - from €1,395 (land only) - from $1,970 (land only)
- A KE biking leader
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- Travel insurance
- A single timed transfer to and from Geneva airport (see trip dossier for timings)
- All meals included
- Support vehicle and driver
- Baggage transfer between overnight stops
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Visas (if required)
- Geneva airport transfers if arriving outside the single timed airport transfer provided
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
- Bike hire
- Bike carriage on the flights - please check with your carrier for charges
- Tips for the support crew and guide
All meals including packed lunches are included in the trip price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8.
This `Mountain Bike Traverse of the Jura` passes through sparsely populated territory and accommodation choices, especially for groups, are very limited. Accommodation will be on a half-board basis at a mixture of small hotels and French-style gites. Facilities at each night stop will vary. Rooms will be a mixture of twin-share with ensuite facilities and more basic non-segregated dormitory style accommodation with shared bathroom, within either a gite or hotel. Single accommodation is extremely difficult to book in advance but may be possible to arrange at additional cost on arrival at some hotels.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.