K2 and Concordia
Pakistan, Trek & Walk, 23 days - from £2,595 (land only) - from €3,635 (land only) - from $4,180 (land only)
- An experienced professional KE leader
- Islamabad Airport transfers
- Internal flights and associated airport transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described
- All meals throughout the holiday
- Full trekking service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Pakistan Visa
- Tips for local guides and support staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from arrival on day 1 to breakfast on day 23.
During this trip the group will spend a total of 4 nights in Islamabad at a good standard hotel. The group will also have 3 nights in a tourist class hotel in Skardu. If flights to or from Skardu are delayed there may be additional or fewer nights in either Islamabad or Skardu. Whilst on trek there will be a total of 15 nights spent camping. All accommodation is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For all the hotel nights, single rooms are available for a supplementary cost.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.