Kasbahs and Camels - A Moroccan Discovery
Morocco, Discovery, 8 days - from £595 (land only) - from €835 (land only) - from $1,010 (land only)
- An experienced professional local leader
- Marrakech Airport transfers (on first and last day of itinerary)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as per the Meal Plan
- Camel ride at Kasbah Ellouze
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - souvenirs and drinks etc
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8.
During this holiday, the group will spend 2 nights at a riad in Marrakech. Riads are traditional Moroccan houses, built around a central courtyard area. Converted into chic and intimate little guesthouses these are the best places to stay in the city mixing traditional charm with modern comfort. While on tour we will have a total of 3 nights staying in traditional Kasbahs converted to modern hotels with private bathroom. Some of these Kasbahs have swimming pools as well. All other accommodation is based on twin share. If you are travelling alone you will be paired with another single traveller of the same sex. Depending on availability, single accommodation may be available at supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Marrakech are also available. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.