Kamchatka - Land of Ice and Fire
Russia, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £2,795 (land only) - from €3,495 (land only) - from $4,640 (land only)
- Professional English-speaking local leader
- A single Petropavlovsk Airport transfer at the beginning and end of the trip
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- All meals
- When camping a full service including all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- A boat trip on Avacha Bay
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Russian visa fees
- Tips for local guides and support staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included in the trip price other than lunches and dinners in Petropavlosk.
During this trip the group will spend 4 nights in hotel accommodation in Petropavlovsk and 2 nights in a hotel in Milkovo. There are 2 nights spent in a mountain refuge where the accommodation is dormitory style. There are also 6 nights camping. All accommodation except in the refuge is on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent on this trek for an additional cost. Depending on availability, it is also normally possible to book a single room for the 6 hotel nights spent in Petropavlovsk and Milkovo. Additional hotel nights can be arranged in Petropavlovsk (subject to availability). For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.