Kerala and the Tropical South
India, Bike - Semi Slick, 14 days - from £1,495 (land only) - from €2,095 (land only) - from $2,420 (land only)
- A professional local English speaking biking leader
- Sightseeing guides in Mysore and Fort Kochi
- A single group transfer from Bangalore Airport on the first day of the itinerary
- A transfer to Trivandrum Airport at the end of the holiday
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Support vehicle / driver and mechanic
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- 1 game drive in Bandipur National Park and park fees
- Monument entrance fees as per itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Indian Visa
- Airport transfers (other than a single group transfer on arrival and departure days)
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
- Bike carriage on flights - please check with your carrier for charges
All meals are included except lunches on each of the 2 free days - in Kochi and at Varkala.
The group will use a mix of hotel and lodge accommodation on 11 nights. There is also 1 night in a homestay and 1 night in a houseboat. All accommodation (except at the homestay) is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending upon availability it may also be possible to arrange single rooms. For additional hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the Dates and Prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.