Mount Kenya Ascent
Kenya, Trek & Walk, 7 days - from £1,195 (land only) - from €1,675 (land only) - from $1,940 (land only)
- A professional English speaking leader
- National Park Fees (worth $295)
- Nairobi Airport transfers on day 1 and day 7
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Kenyan visa
- Tips for staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - souvenirs and drinks etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from breakfast on day 2 to lunch on day 7 (dinner on day 1 is not included due to the late arrival of flights into Nairobi.)
During this trip the group will spend 1 night at a comfortable tourist-class hotel in Nairobi, which has a swimming pool and all amenities. At the end of the holiday, the group will also have use of shared 'day rooms' at this hotel for showering and changing before the evening departure. Whilst on trek there will be a total of 4 nights camping and 1 night in a 'banda' (cottage). All accommodation is on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. Single rooms for an additional supplement for the group night in Nairobi are available depending on availability at the time of booking. Additional nights in Nairobi can also be arranged. For single tent hire cost, single supplement and additional hotel night costs, Please refer to our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.