Mount Khuiten - Mongolia
Mongolia, Climbing, 15 days - from £2,595 (land only) - from €3,495 (land only) - from $4,310 (land only)
- KE leader
- Single timed Ulaanbaatar Airport transfers at the beginning and end of the trip
- Internal flights to and from Olgii together with associated airport transfers
- All accommodation as described
- All meals
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- When camping all equipment (excluding personal equipment) is provided
- Group mountaineering equipment is provided
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Mongolian Visa
- Ulaanbaatar Airport transfers (other than the single timed transfers on Day 1 and Day 15)
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals included, from lunch on Day 1 of the Land Only itinerary to breakfast on Day 15.
During this trip the group will spend 4 nights in Ulaanbaatar at the comfortable and conveniently-located 3-star Palace Hotel (or similar). There will be a single night at a Yurt Camp at Olgii and a single night at a Yurt Camp in the Terelj National Park. There will be a total of 8 nights camping. Our basecamp includes two traditional Kazakh gers, one for dining and one for cooking and this provides us with a comfortable place to rest after our exertions. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Depending on availability it may also be possible to book a single room for the hotel nights. For additional hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.