Mount Kenya and Kilimanjaro
Kenya & Tanzania, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £2,595 (land only) - from €3,115 (land only) - from $4,275 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking leader
- All Park Fees and permits (worth $925)
- Nairobi Airport transfers on day 1 and day 15
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees for Kenya and Tanzanian
- Tips for staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Fully-inclusive, from breakfast on day 2 to lunch on day 15
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights at a comfortable tourist class hotel in Nairobi, which has a swimming pool and all amenities. (Note: at the end of the trip, the group will also have use of a shared day room at this hotel to enable you to shower and change before the evening departure). Whilst on trek there will be a total of 9 nights camping and 1 night in a 'banda' (cottage). The itinerary also includes 2 nights at the Hotel Impala in Arusha, a three star hotel with swimming pool and cyber cafe. All accommodation is based on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost (please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels). It is also normally possible to book a single room for the hotel nights in Nairobi and Arusha, or extra nights if you plan to arrive early or depart later than the group trip dates (subject to availability). For single tent hire cost, single supplement, and additional hotel night costs please refer to our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.