Kilimanjaro Rongai Route Trek
Tanzania, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £1,695 (land only) - from €2,290 (land only) - from $2,660 (land only)
- A professional English speaking leader
- National Park Fees (worth $810)
- Kilimanjaro Airport transfers on day 1 and day 8
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Tanzanian visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks etc.
All meals are included in the trip price from dinner on day 1 until lunch on day 8.
During this trip the group will spend one night in a comfortable hotel in Arusha and will also have use of a day room at this establishment at the end of the trip. Whilst on trek there will be a total of 6 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note: single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. A Single Supplement for the group night can be arranged, as can additional hotel nights in Arusha for clients arriving earlier or departing later than the trip dates. For single tent hire costs, single supplement costs and additional hotel night costs, Please refer to our website
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.