Kilimanjaro Trek and Safari
Tanzania, Trek & Walk, 11 days - from £2,295 (land only) - from €3,100 (land only) - from $4,015 (land only)
- Professional English speaking local leader
- National Park Fees (worth $950)
- Kilimanjaro Airport transfers on day 1 and day 11
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- Game viewing in the Tarangire National Park / Lake Manyara National Park and Ngorongoro Crater
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Tanzanian visa
- Tips for porters and other local staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks etc.
All meals are included from dinner on day 1 until lunch on day 11.
During this trip the group will spend a total of two nights in a comfortable hotel in Arusha. The group will also have use of a day room in Arusha at the end of the trip to freshen up before the flight home. There are a total of 7 nights camping including a night at the Tarengire Safari Lodge. The final night of the trip is spent in a lodge at Lake Manyara. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost (please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels or at the Tarengire Safari Lodge camp). Depending on availability, single supplement cost for 4 nights in hotels and lodges (including tented camp lodge ) can be arranged at an additional cost. Additional hotel nights in Arusha are also available. For single tent, single supplement and additional hotel night prices please refer to our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.