Kilimanjaro and Zanzibar
Tanzania, Trek & Walk, 12 days - from £2,495 (land only) - from €3,370 (land only) - from $3,980 (land only)
- Professional English speaking local leader
- All National Park Fees (worth $810)
- Airport transfers on day 1 and day 12
- Flights and associated transfers from Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as described in the Meal Plan
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Tanzanian visa
- Tips for porters and other local staff
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Optional Zanzibar activities
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks etc.
All breakfasts, 7 lunches and 8 diners are included in the holiday price. While staying in Zanzibar breakfasts only are provided at the hotel. We recommend you budget £10 - £15 per meal for the 3 lunches and 3 dinners in Zanzibar.
During this trip the group will spend two nights in a comfortable hotel in Arusha and three nights at the Shooting Star Beach resort in Zanzibar. There are a total of 6 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Depending on availability, single room occupancy can be pre-booked for the 5 hotel nights at an additional cost. For single tent, single supplement and additional hotel night prices please refer to our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.