Kailas - Tibet's Sacred Peak - Saga Dawa Festival
Tibet, Trek & Walk, 20 days - from £3,295 (land only) - from €4,120 (land only) - from $5,765 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local leader
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- All land transport and internal flights involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the holiday
- Guided sightseeing tours of Kathmandu and Lhasa
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Nepalese and Tibet Visas
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - souvenirs and drinks etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 until breakfast on day 22..
During this trip the group will spend 3 nights in Kathmandu at a centrally-located tourist-class hotel with swimming pool. There will also be 3 nights in comfortable tourist standard hotels in Lhasa and 3 nights in provincial Tibetan towns where the standard of available hotels is more basic. There are 12 nights on this trip where we will be camping. All accommodation is based on twin-sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the trip single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.