Trekking Curzon's Trail and the Kuari Pass
India, Trek & Walk, 16 days - from £1,095 (land only) - from €1,480 (land only) - from $1,835 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local leader
- Delhi Airport transfers on group arrival and departure days
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described
- All meals throughout the trip
- Full trekking service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Indian Visa
- Tips for trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 19 of the Land Only itinerary.
The group will have the use of communal 'day-rooms' in the group hotel in Delhi at the beginning of the trip and an overnight stay in a Delhi hotel at the end of the trip. We will have a total of 4 nights in good standard hotels in Haridwar, Rudraprayag and Rishikesh and 1 night's basic lodge accommodation in Pipalkoti . On trek there will be a total of 9 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Depending upon availability it may be possible to arrange single rooms for the hotel nights. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.