Trans Himalaya Trek
India, Trek & Walk, 18 days - from £1,295 (land only) - from €1,815 (land only) - from $2,165 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local leader
- Delhi Airport transfers on group arrival and departure days
- The internal flight from Delhi to Leh on day 2
- All land transport involved in the itinerary including the train journey from Chandigarh to Delhi
- Hotel accommodation in Delhi on day 1 and day 17
- Basic hotel accommodation in Leh and in Manali and Chandigarh
- Full service camping whilst on trek
- All meals throughout the trip
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Delhi Airport transfers if arriving earlier or departing later than the group days
- Indian Visa
- Tips for trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 18.
On arrival in Delhi and for one night after the trek, we stay at a hotel close to the airport which provides comfortable accommodation, as well as pleasant gardens and a pool. Being near the airport makes the whole travel experience more relaxing, whilst still allowing us to include a sightseeing city tour. There will be 3 nights in hotels in Leh before the trek and 2 night in Manali . On trek there are 10 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost (please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels). Depending upon availability it may be possible to arrange single rooms for the hotel nights. Please contact the KE office for a quote if you wish to do this. If your flight schedule requires that you spend extra nights in Delhi please contact the KE office to arrange extra accommodation.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.