The High Passes of Lunana
Bhutan, Trek & Walk, 26 days - from £4,395 (land only) - from €5,275 (land only) - from $7,690 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local guide plus support crew
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Bhutan flights and transfers
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- Once on trek a full service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- A guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Nepalese and Bhutanese visa costs
- Tips for drivers and trek staff
- Departure taxes on leaving Bhutan
- Miscellaneous expenses - beer and souvenirs etc
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on the final day of the Land Only itinerary.
This trip has 2 nights in Kathmandu, one en route to Bhutan and one on the return journey. In Kathmandu we use a comfortable, centrally located hotel. In Bhutan, we use the best available standard of hotel accommodation at Thimpu, Gantey and Paro. Whilst on trek there are 19 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. (Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels). It is also normally possible to book a single room for the 2 hotel nights in Kathmandu, or extra nights if you plan to arrive early or depart later than the group trip dates (subject to availability). In Bhutan, single rooms are much more difficult to pre-book. However, if there is availability, single rooms for the 4 hotel/lodge nights in Bhutan can sometimes be arranged at an additional cost. For Single tent hire costs, Single room Supplements and additional hotel night costs please refer to the Dates & Prices page on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.